The term ‘Kate O’Keeffe’ or ‘I’ or ‘me’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of my website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Kate O’Keeffe and, while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kate O’Keeffe. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kate O’Keeffe takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond my control.
If you comment on my blog, or any other section of the website, your comment will be reviewed prior to posting. I will not change or edit it, but I will delete it or refuse to publish it if it is on a unrelated topic, is blatantly self-promotional or appears to be spam in nature. You own the copyright and are wholly liable for the contents of your posts, however by posting the comment on my site you give me the rights to publish or republish it in any format I desire at any time I wish without contacting or compensating you in future.
I will never rent, sell, barter or otherwise give out your name and/or email address to a third party. Your email address will be kept in a database which only myself and my website administrator has access to. If you post comments on my blog, or other sections of the website, your email will not be publicly posted but it will be stored in case there is a need to follow up or respond privately.
I may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, but will not send you regular marketing messages or updates unless you sign up for my newsletter.
You may ask us to be provided a copy of any personal information I might hold about you and ask that I correct any details that may no longer be correct.
If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by unsubscribing or contacting me directly.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. This information is of a purely generic nature only and does not include any personally identifying information.
I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyse data about web page traffic and improve my website in order to tailor it to customer needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
My website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.